Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Best of 2010!

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner?  Well to wrap up the end of my first year in the blog world, I will count down the top recipes (determined by most page views) from my site.  Perhaps one of these will grab your attention and get you cooking!  Enjoy!

6.)  Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad  - It's no wonder how this little gem made it into the top recipes, I am a little surprised it didn't make it a little higher in the countdown however.  This has got to be hands down one of my most requested recipes.  I also hear rather often from others that they have made it.  I just love when people enjoy something I've shared with them by recreating it.

Unfortunately, with this one you will want to wait until Summer when the corn it oh so delicious.  But that gives us something to look forward to right?

Are you intrigued?  Go for it!  You know you want to!  You wont be sorry I promise!


When you fill it's time to fire up that grill again, do take the time to try this recipe!  I saw it in a magazine, made a couple of tweaks and quickly deemed it "the best thing I ever made"!  (Ok, so there are a lot of thins on that list, but this is definitely one of them!)  Just do yourself a favor and make this guilt free take on a chile relleno!

Everyone has had boring ole french toast!  Why not put a spin on it and slice up some homemade banana bread first?  Don't forget to top it with Homemade Pancake Syrup!

2.) Black Bean Quesadillas with Corn Salsa
The great thing about this recipe is it's a fun twist on quesadillas that can be tweaked to vegan, vegetarian or you can toss in some chicken or steak!  Top with the quick and easy corn salsa and they can't be beat!

This oh so decadent looking, but totally guilt free dessert will have you wondering we need to ever reach for the bad stuff!


So there you have it.  What was your favorite from 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment