Thursday, October 20, 2011

Walking Tacos

So once upon a time I saw this post from Picky Palate & knew right away that it would have star at one of my parties one day.  I fell in love with the concept of Walking tacos!  What's a Walking Taco you ask?  Simple, take a mini bag of Frito's with the top cut off (you may need to remove a little of the chips),  add a scoop of your favorite chili (a thicker, meatier chili works best), and top with your choice of toppings.  Dig in - all you need is a fork!  The only tough part was finding the mini bags of Frito's - hint gas station convenience store.

I decided to add these to the menu for Mr. B's birthday party last month and they were a hit!  They'd really be great for your game day party.  I prepped all the bags, had the chili in the Crock Pot and offered cheese, sour cream & jalapenos as toppings.  It's a fun way to enjoy simple food.  I can't wait to have them at another party.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment