Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rummy Gummies


Perhaps you've heard of or maybe tried Drunken Gummy Bears.  I had tried them a couple of time before where they were made with vodka.  It was a little like basically chewing on a fun shaped shot of vodka with a little flavoring added.  Not bad if you are looking for a quick buzz, but not exactly TASTY.  I'm a big fan of tasty, so decided to give them a try myself using Malibu Rum.  Definitely, MUCH tastier.  I'd imagine you could use any alcohol or alcohol to get your little bears good and drunk.  The process was oh so simple.  I used the following:

Rummy Gummies
1 large bag of gummy bears (I grabbed the 2.5 lb bag of the walmart generic brand.  It was like half the price of the 3 lb Haribo bears)
1 bottle of Malibu Rum (I got the standard sized bottle.  I think it's 750ml)
a large glass container
at least 3 - 5 days

Combine Gummy Bears and rum in a glass container.  Place in fridge and shake contents a couple of times a day.  Let soak for at least 3 days.  Enjoy**!

**These Rummy Gummies are not intended for consumption by anyone under the age of 21!!!  And please, eat/drink responsibly!  These naughty little bears will sneak up on you quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment