Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TJ's Tuesday: Zesty Southwestern Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts

I have a MAJOR fondness of Trader Joe's.  Unfortunately I don't get to go as often as I'd like, Since I live in a town that does not have one.  A 20+ min drive in either direction will bring me to one of two, so I like to go about once a month.  I love how they have so many options for things that require minimum prep time.  Perfect for the busy week night!

Last I decided to try these Zesty Southwestern Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts.  Into the oven they went.  I made some "Squished Black Beans" for a side dish and in just over 50min we had dinner on the table.

This stuffed chicken was GREAT.  The inside was stuffed with a green chili and a delicious cheese mixture.  The top had all sorts of flavor and texture.  This will definitely be on my TJ's list of favorites!

If you are looking for a SIMPLE dinner option that's not loaded with processed ingredients that you can't pronounce, pick this one up and give it a try.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment